WHY CHOOSE CINDY ?
#1 Sales Representative in the RE/MAX Eastern Bridgenorth Office 2013*
- Living and working in the Peterborough & Kawartha Lakes since 1981
- Raised her 2 children in the Community of Ennismore
- Resides on Chemong Lake
- Trent Severn Waterways boater for 35 years
- Holds ‘SRES’ designation – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Donates to the ‘Children’s Miracle Network’ with every sale
Cindy loves working with clients of all ages, from first time buyers, to seasoned cottage and home owners. With many years of experience living and working on the Kawartha Lakes, Cindy can help you whether you are buying or selling, young or old, a long time resident of the area or just discovering the beauty of the Kawarthas.
CINDY’s ‘SRES’ DESIGNATION
Cindy holds the designation of ‘SRES’ (Senior Real Estate Specialist). This gives her a better understanding of the different set of circumstances 50+ clients may be dealing with and assists in her knowledge to offer solutions to their situations.
CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK
RE/MAX is part of a unique group of Canadian corporate sponsors generously supporting Canada’s children’s hospitals and their efforts to treat children with every affliction and injury. The RE/MAX Miracle Home Program is raising funds to be used for everything from MRI equipment to research to child safety education programs. At RE/MAX, we believe the difference we make when we help others in our community, benefits us all.
Cindy’s Marketing Includes:
- Professional Virtual Tours on all listings
- Professional Website presences
- Peterborough This Week’s ‘Best Homes’ Real Estate Pullout – weekly
- Examiner – RE/MAX section
- Open houses on selected properties
- Homes and Land magazine – monthly ad
- YouTube Videos
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest Advertising
Personal Website – cindygynane.com
Re/Max Eastern Realty Inc. – remaxeastern.ca
Homes and Land website – homesandlands.com
Venture Tour website – venturehomes.ca
EASY TO CONTACT
Office – 705-292-9551
Office Fax – 705-292-8722
*Based on total value commissions closed in 2013